
There are happy times and sad times.
There are times when I surprise myself.
There are times when I feel all alone against the world.
The are times when if I could,I would change everything that defines me.
There are times when I hate how possitive I am. (NOOT)
There are times when I wish I was perfect.
There are times when I miss being the centre of his universe.
There are times when I want to cry.
There are times when I swear.
There are times when I would kill Beyonce and take her place.
There are times when I am afraid that someone would steal my purse on the streat.
There are times when I wish I was 6 again.
There are times when I wish I could stop time and change the world as I want.
There are times when I wish there was world peace.
There are times when I am happy.
There are times when I am glad I’m not perfect.
The are times when I love myself and my way of being.
There are times when I would just hug you.
There are times when I realise how mutch I love my friends .
There are times when I hate Denisa.
There are times when I surprise myself.
There are times when I feel all alone against the world.
The are times when if I could,I would change everything that defines me.
There are times when I hate how possitive I am. (NOOT)
There are times when I wish I was perfect.
There are times when I miss being the centre of his universe.
There are times when I want to cry.
There are times when I swear.
There are times when I would kill Beyonce and take her place.
There are times when I am afraid that someone would steal my purse on the streat.
There are times when I wish I was 6 again.
There are times when I wish I could stop time and change the world as I want.
There are times when I wish there was world peace.
There are times when I am happy.
There are times when I am glad I’m not perfect.
The are times when I love myself and my way of being.
There are times when I would just hug you.
There are times when I realise how mutch I love my friends .
There are times when I hate Denisa.
But there are times when I love her.
There are times when I just can’t stop laughing.
For this moments I live and I realised that I would never, if I had the chance , change who I am , nor change my life. I would never change myself because someone told me yesterday that I’m fat. Never. Because I make my choises in life and I trust in them.Even if I have doubts, at the end of the day I like who I am. And the unhappy moments,are necessary . No person can be happy without a messure of unhappiness. And even if I don’t turn out to be a rockstar, which I am sure that I won’t , at night , between dreams and reality , that’s where I’ll always be a rockstar. That’s my escape.
There are times when I just can’t stop laughing.
For this moments I live and I realised that I would never, if I had the chance , change who I am , nor change my life. I would never change myself because someone told me yesterday that I’m fat. Never. Because I make my choises in life and I trust in them.Even if I have doubts, at the end of the day I like who I am. And the unhappy moments,are necessary . No person can be happy without a messure of unhappiness. And even if I don’t turn out to be a rockstar, which I am sure that I won’t , at night , between dreams and reality , that’s where I’ll always be a rockstar. That’s my escape.
Live.
Love.
Laugh.
Ana.
asta e f frumoasa :x
RăspundețiȘtergerestiiu:x
RăspundețiȘtergereimi place semnatura. te caracterizeaza. spune totul despre tine. e simpla si la obiect: "Live Love Laugh Ana" (forza!!!)
RăspundețiȘtergere