vineri, 16 octombrie 2009

Between dreams and reality

You know that place when you are about to fall asleep,and you just get sucked up by your thoughts,and start kinda dreaming, but u can still shape your dreams and make them be like you want them to be?I love that.That where I can make who hates me to love me,that's where I'll always be a rockstar. It’s when I dream what I want to, and I will remember every second of it when I’m fully wake in the morning. I don’t know how to explain any better, especially in English.But I think everyone knows that place. It just makes me feel like I can do anything I want to. I adore it. I wish I could dream in English sometimes ;)). But I can’t. Sucks . I couldn’t emagine life without dreaming. Can You?

Live.Laugh.Love.Ana.



7 comentarii:

  1. Nu stiu ce mai pot sa adaug.mi-e somn.e tarziu.tocmai m-am uitat la un film cu Heath Ledger.Poor him :(. Noapte buna!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. i know that place and i love it. my fave quote is about that place :
    "Do you know that place between being asleep and awake, where you still remember your dreams? Thats where I'll always love you, that's where I'll always wait for you."-Peter Pan.
    lovely post.

    Miss.M

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. si eu stiu despre ce vb:X
    cred k e cel mai genial moment al zilei
    btw da si la mn comm:))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. postul asta e cel mai frumos de pana acum :x
    si quoteul marei :x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Daaa:x ador quote-ul ala din Peter Pan.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. original. senzatia aia de siguranta cand stii ca poti sa-ti modelezi trecutul si sa-ti schimb viitorul, chiar daca numai pentru un moment. dar visul te poate transforma in realitate, dandu-ti increderea pentru a face anumite lucruri, atata timp cat nu traiesti numai in lumea aceea...

    RăspundețiȘtergere